Monday, July 1, 2013

Trampoline on Me

Hey Friends,

Over the weekend, I got to try something I've never done before - jump on a trampoline! I know, I know, 22 and I've never jumped on a trampoline before? Ludicrous, just ludicrous. Well I'm glad I got to bounce back from my "deprived" childhood and give Sky High Sports Trampoline Park a go.

This place is awesome! It's an indoor trampoline park with a few separate areas including a foam pit and dodgeball! That's right, you can play dodgeball while bouncing around. I purchased a Groupon for $14 and got to jump for 2 hours. I was shocked at how tired I was after 15 minutes. This was a great and unexpected workout for the day.

It took me awhile to get a good groove going, but once I got it I was clearing those yellow safety pads like a champ and bouncing off the trampoline walls like a fearless stunt woman in an action flick. I wish I could say my attempts at somersaulting into the foam pit were as kick-butt, but I soon learned that I actually didn't know how to somersault. Trying to learn how for the first time in the air after taking off from a trampoline probably wasn't the recommended way to master it either, but what can I say, I've always been a dive-in-head-first kind of gal.














Have a great week and as always, thanks so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment