Friday, January 11, 2013

Indulgence


So I'm obsessed with this thing called Nutella ella ella eh. You may or may not have heard of it, but chances are by now you have. It is indeed my go to indulgence. I had just returned home from my doctor's appointment and after a couple back-to-back vaccines I was in need of a quick pick me up. I opened the pantry and there she was - seductive hazelnut flavored chocolatey goodness. I grabbed a bag of honey wheat pretzel twists and let the dipping commence. What are your favorite go to fixes when you're in need of a quick pick me up?

P.S. Just a quick anecdote, I never thought I would meet anyone who didn't like Nutella much less date that anomaly, but I bought a small tub for my boyfriend to try before we started dating and I was shocked to discover he wasn't nuts about it when I found the same tub in his pantry months later. Oh well, more for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment