Monday, September 17, 2012

Saying Thank You

Thank you for teaching us.
We love to dance!

When was the last time you wrote a thank you card? Back when I was student teaching I got a beautiful thank you message from my kinder students. I can't describe how incredible it made me feel. Truly, there are few things simpler than taking a couple of minutes to write a genuine little thank you to show your appreciation.

All of the kindergarten classes at my school have been participating in dance for the past five weeks. Tomorrow will be our last dance session before the break. We took some time today to write a thank you note and sign it for our wonderful instructor. I told my students that whenever someone takes time to share something, anything, with us, we have to remember to thank him/her. My students are really excited to give Ms. Christina their note tomorrow. We hope she likes it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment