Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Needs of Seeds

Hi Everyone,
We finished up our soil/plant wall yesterday and I think it turned out lovely, don't you? The illustrations to accompany the interactive writing are my favorite! Stay tuned for more from our plant unit later this week.

So I have a confession to make...
Promise you won't tell anyone? I submitted my first application to a private school this week. Ack! The daggers... slowly piercing my heart... With "confirmation" from the assistant superintendent of human resources (say that three times fast) that my school will not be hiring for the next school year, it is time to start putting myself out there again. I'm more anxious than anything else, the thought of not having my own classroom next year makes me sick to my stomach. Wish me luck!

As always, thanks so much for reading and for taking the time to stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment